Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Hi
Am glad you could find time to visit my blog. This blog is a collection of all my poems I find inspiring. Some written by me (not that am that skillful but I just love putting down some few lines), while the others are by family friends, colleagues, family members, etc who graciously added theirs to my collection.
I hope you will find them interesting and inspiring as I do. Also some few lines of your comments about each post will be well appreciated.
Once again, a BIG WELCOME! to you.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I AM A STAR



I am a star
Shinning in the night sky
I am star 'cos God has mae me so.
My duty to give the world my light
That the awesomwness of God,
Will forever be seen by men.


I am a star
Shinning in the sky,
Of course in the night,
I've got to shine
'cos only in the dark
My light can be appreciated.


I am a star
If you don't appreciate me
It doesn't stop me from being a star
My duty I must perform
To mankind and my creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment