Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Hi
Am glad you could find time to visit my blog. This blog is a collection of all my poems I find inspiring. Some written by me (not that am that skillful but I just love putting down some few lines), while the others are by family friends, colleagues, family members, etc who graciously added theirs to my collection.
I hope you will find them interesting and inspiring as I do. Also some few lines of your comments about each post will be well appreciated.
Once again, a BIG WELCOME! to you.

Monday, February 6, 2012

MOTHER NCCF - Tribute to Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF)

Waiting at the entrance, she beckons on to all.


With wide open hands, she bade them come.
In an atmosphere of peace, together with love and unity,
She nurtures her own, yet never unwilling to reach out to the lost.


From the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same,
A comfort she provides without complains.
Into her loving hands, the stranded find succour.
Ever grateful to the creator who made her.


Never lacking in words of wisdom, never lacking in words of encouragement.
A home far away from home, she truly has become.
Oh! how I love this family,
So closely knitted into one, we her children are.
God bless Mother NCCF!


written by
Inyengi Kalio
Batch A 04/05

No comments:

Post a Comment