Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Hi
Am glad you could find time to visit my blog. This blog is a collection of all my poems I find inspiring. Some written by me (not that am that skillful but I just love putting down some few lines), while the others are by family friends, colleagues, family members, etc who graciously added theirs to my collection.
I hope you will find them interesting and inspiring as I do. Also some few lines of your comments about each post will be well appreciated.
Once again, a BIG WELCOME! to you.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I LOVE THE FATHER WHO HAS MADE THEM ALL

I love the rising of the sun
Ushering in the blessings of a new day,
Its radiance in the horizon so unfathomable;
In reflection of the one who made it.

I love the flowers of the field;
The cacophony of their colours, a beauty to behold,
Thankful always to their creator;
Who never fails to clothe them with splendour.

I love the birds that sing melodiously,
Giving praises just before dawn,
In tones music cannot fully comprehend;
To the one who never forgets

to provide for their needs.

I love the whole of creation,
Its sights and sounds, a mystery yet to be fully unraveled;
speaking volumes of its maker,
The handiwork of a supreme intelligence.

Oh! my soul, What more can you say?
Oh! my heart, what more can you ponder?
Oh! my mind, what more can you imagine?
For I love the Father, who has made them all!


Written by
Inyengi Kalio

13 comments:

  1. This must be one of my favorites you have posted, you have such a good talent to express your feelings. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very nice site I read this site.I like this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nice and good post.I like it very much.I read the post and feeling good.This post has touched my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your poem just touched my heart!! good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post. You have explored and make you love to you father for making you. As a result you are able to see the beauty of world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay you are so talented.What a nice poem.You gave a good definition for the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see through your heart
    I see the kind heart through your words
    I see your love to the gorgeous nature
    I see your miret for versification
    So, what I want to say is
    Best of Luck for you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice post. The poem is really very emotion.As a result you are able to see the beauty of world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS I REALLY LIKE THIS POST.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful poem. Very emotional expression.

    Keepup the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey. The poem is really very emotion. I love my family. I remember them when I read yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow nice poem,i love everyone..

    i hope i can create a poem like you :)..

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great post. You have explored and make you love to you father for making you.The poem is really very emotion.As a result you are able to see the beauty of world.

    ReplyDelete