Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Hi
Am glad you could find time to visit my blog. This blog is a collection of all my poems I find inspiring. Some written by me (not that am that skillful but I just love putting down some few lines), while the others are by family friends, colleagues, family members, etc who graciously added theirs to my collection.
I hope you will find them interesting and inspiring as I do. Also some few lines of your comments about each post will be well appreciated.
Once again, a BIG WELCOME! to you.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GOD'S LOVE

His love seeks to transform me
His love seeks to give me Joy
His love seeks to draw me nearer to Himself
When those I had loved, laboured and slaved for,
Disappointed and left me in the cold.
He came radiant
with love,
willing to give me all,
Because He loves me.


He loves me, 
Just the way I am
He loved me,  
When I did not deserve it.
I will always wonder,
At this LOVE so pure and true.
He truly loves me,
more than I can ever repay.


written by
Inyengi Kalio

No comments:

Post a Comment